Creative Wellbeing Workshop
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This light, mindful, grounding workshop is designed to give you the tools to carry out your own creative arts activities into the weekend and beyond, shaking off the stresses of the week and renewing your outlook. You will leave feeling inspired, more centred and connected, peaceful and calm.
* Stress and tension release
* Enhances clarity
* Creativity & innovation
REMOTE JOINING DETAILS
Zoom Meeting ID: 978-2930-6482
Meeting Password: 355558
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Please have some paper, pencil or biro, and potentially some coloured pencils at hand.
No previous experience required.
Jess is an Artist and Arts Facilitator who runs arts workshops for local communities and teams in office working environments. She is also currently undertaking a Masters in Psychotherapy with a focus on using the creative arts in therapy and works as Legal Counsel for an International Girls Rights NGO.
* Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
* This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
* Feel free to share any mindful, constructive comments in the chat window during the session.
* Make sure to stay hydrated.
* Have fun!
DATE & TIME
Wed, 20th May 2020, 12.00-13.00 BST
This will be a virtual live session through Zoom.