Join us for a positive thinking session where we’ll practice how to remain calm during stressful situations and how to maintain a positive mental wellbeing.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Learning new skills can help us boost our self-confidence and build a stronger sense of purpose. As schools restart, to celebrate Youth Mental Health Day and Week of Happiness at Work, we will highlight the benefits of learning and happiness.
Happiness is the core factor which impacts productivity levels, focus, motivation and performance. It is important to prioritise your own happiness to flourish in the workplace and everyday life. This workshop will equip you with positive-thinking techniques to help you remain calm during stressful situations and maintain a positive mental wellbeing.
- Refreshed perspectives, mindset & attitude
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced overall wellbeing
Andrea Meszaros, professional development coach will be the facilitator of this session. With years of experience in coaching and training professionals from around the world, she offers unique perspectives and great wellbeing knowledge that help people build healthy habits, enhance productivity and creativity, whilst growing both personally and professionally.
- Find out more about all of our qualified workshop facilitators HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Please have paper & pen at hand.
- No previous experience required.
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
- Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
- This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
- Make sure to stay hydrated.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to add, postpone, change or cancel the start dates of our workshops, in which case we will inform you in advance.