During this workshop, we’ll look into what drives us, motivates us, and what is really important to us.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The first step for us to change and grow is to take care of ourselves. We will a shine light on our internal world and flourishing, and introduce some tools to help you practise self-awareness with self-compassion and self-care.
During this workshop, we’ll look into what drives us, motivates us, and what is really important to us. We’ll then discuss and discover multiple ways to nurture our self-care through various conversations, games and some reflection. This session improves self-awarenesses and gives you space to practice compassion in a friendly, safe space.
- Refreshed perspectives, mindset & attitude
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced overall wellbeing
Andrea Meszaros, professional development coach will be the facilitator of this session. With years of experience in coaching and training professionals from around the world, she offers unique perspectives and great wellbeing knowledge that help people build healthy habits, enhance productivity and creativity, whilst growing both personally and professionally.
- Find out more about all of our qualified workshop facilitators HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Please have paper & pen at hand.
- No previous experience is required.
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
- Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
- This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
- Make sure to stay hydrated.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to add, postpone, change or cancel the start dates of our workshops, in which case we will inform you in advance.