Join us for an interactive workshop which will explain the science behind stress and its impact on our thought process, behaviours and body.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This workshop will explain the science behind stress and its impact on our thought process, behaviours and bodies. Attendees will identify their stress triggers and realise stress-management techniques to relieve this tension. These simple and practical techniques can be used in everyday life, providing participants with long-lasting and effective tools.
- Refreshed perspectives, mindset & attitude
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced overall wellbeing
Andrea Meszaros, professional development coach will be the facilitator of this session. With years of experience in coaching and training professionals from around the world, she offers unique perspectives and great wellbeing knowledge that help people build healthy habits, enhance productivity and creativity, whilst growing both personally and professionally.
- Find out more about all of our qualified workshop facilitators HERE.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Please have paper & pen at hand.
- No previous experience is required.
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
- Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
- This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
- Make sure to stay hydrated.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to add, postpone, change or cancel the start dates of our workshops, in which case we will inform you in advance.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds HERE!
Any questions, send us a message at email@example.com.