Become aware of your deepest dreams, intentions, and wishes, ultimately giving yourself the most precious gift of all.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Every year December knocks at our door with the scent of Christmas. Christmas really can be the most magical time of year, especially when we were kids. However, as we grow up, the more it seems to sadly turn into a stressful time of year, as we get caught in the consumerism circle.
This is the time of year when we all come together to spend with family, friends and most importantly ourselves. This workshop will help you treasure the real meaning of Christmas, consequently shifting your focus to what really matters to you. Blending mindfulness techniques, visualisation and creativity you will become aware of your deepest dreams, intentions, and wishes, ultimately giving yourself the most precious gift of all.
- Refreshed perspectives, mindset & attitude
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced overall wellbeing
This particular workshop will be facilitated by Giulia Dell’Anna, a certified Kundalini yoga teacher and art therapist trainee with a BA in Italian Modern Literature. She is guided by her introspective curiosity and a mindful approach to life. She has vast experience working with diverse groups of people, including adults working from home, parents, university students and children with special needs and learning disabilities. She runs meditation and yoga sessions for stress management, as well as healing art and creative writing workshops.
- Find out more about all of our qualified workshop facilitators HERE.
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Mandatory: A recycled carton box (tea box, shoes box, cookie or chocolate box etc…) Recycled wrapping paper to decorate. Collect any mix media material you would like to bring into your artwork (ribbon, yarns, fabrics scraps etc…), natural material (leaves, seeds, sand, shells etc…). Drawing media of your choice between coloured pencils, crayons, paint etc, glue, scissors.
- No previous experience is required.
- Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
- This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
- Make sure to stay hydrated.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to add, postpone, change or cancel the start dates of our workshops, in which case we will inform you in advance.