It might seem outdated, rigid, slow and bureaucratic, but planning is still key for a good business to succeed on a long term. On the other hand, organisational agility is the ‘new black’ in business vocabularies.
To combine these 2 different planets, agile planning has been identified as a new solution containing the following characteristics:
- flexible tools that can adapt to a modifying future landscape
- ability to cope with frequent changes
- sufficient quality time for in-depth strategy conversations
- flexible resources and funds
- a process in harmony with agile teams
- a process that involves data and human judgment
Read the full detailed article by Alessandro Di Fiore on Harvard Business Review HERE.