Art as a Form of Meditation with Klari Gaspar
Workshop Price: £10.00
DATE & TIME
Tuesdays, 12.00-13.00 BST
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Making art can be a particularly useful tool to meditate. We will combine visualisations, relaxation and meditation with creating artwork, such as mandalas, sculptures, spirals, labyrinths or collages. You will be invited to use mainly objects lying around in your home, hence no artistic materials or previous experience are needed!
* Relaxation and calmness
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Social interaction through Art
* 18 August – What is the colour of jealousy?
* 25 August – What roles do we play in life? – Art therapeutic mask-making
* 1 September – The world of colours – Red (warm, active & fiery)
* 8 September – The world of colours – Blue (cool, vast & watery)
* 15 September – The world of colours – Green (fresh, natural & growing)
* 22 September – The world of colours – Yellow (bright, playful & creative)
* 29 September – Playful art – what your scribbles hide
* 6 October – TBC
Our monthly packages include 4 consecutive workshops for only £30.00 / month.
Want to learn more? Find more information HERE.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Please have some paper, pencil or biro, and potentially some coloured pencils at hand.
No previous experience required.
Klara is a graphic designer and transpersonal art therapist. The focus of her workshops is the human soul and how arts can influence it. She also practises yoga and zen shiatsu (massage).
Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
Make sure to stay hydrated.
NOTE: Workshops are usually run with at least 3 attendees and we reserve the right to add, postpone, change or cancel the dates of the workshops.
Any questions, send us a message at email@example.com.