Art as a Form of Meditation with Klari Gaspar
Price: Only £30.00
The monthly package includes 4 consecutive workshops, starting from the date of purchase.
DATE & TIME
Tuesdays, 12.00-13.00 BST
This will be a virtual live session. Once signed up, you’ll receive a link to register to our Zoom virtual classroom.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS
Making art can be a particularly useful tool to meditate. We will combine visualisations, relaxation and meditation with creating artwork, such as mandalas, sculptures, spirals, labyrinths or collages. You will be invited to use mainly objects lying around in your home, hence no artistic materials or previous experience are needed!
* Relaxation and calmness
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Social interaction through Art
* 9 June – Anger – What is behind?
* 16 June – Meet the 4 elements in nature through art – Earth (grounding and stability)
* 23 June – Meet the 4 elements in nature through art – Water (flow of emotions)
* 30 June – Meet the 4 elements in nature through art – Air (freedom and the ability to transform)
* 7 July – Meet the 4 elements in nature through art – Fire (uprightness, power and the ability to act)
* 14 July – Light and Darkness – Our two polarities
* 21 July – The power of metaphors in art therapy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Please have some paper, pencil or biro, and potentially some coloured pencils at hand.
No previous experience required.
Klara is a graphic designer and transpersonal art therapist. The focus of her workshops is the human soul and how arts can influence it. She also practises yoga and zen shiatsu (massage).
Please join on time, and be mindful with any noises throughout the session (possibly mute yourself).
This will be an interactive session, videos will be encouraged.
Make sure to stay hydrated.
Any questions, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.