April is stress awareness month and as this might be affecting more of us now, it is also a great chance to get involved! Be open and understanding, listen and share your experience!
1. Eat healthy, it will make you feel good from the inside out.
2. Exercise – move! In any way that feels good
3. Take time out and relax
4. Be aware of your drinking and smoking habits
5. Get enough, good quality, restful sleep
6. Be more mindful! In your everyday activities and maybe give meditation a try!
7. Don’t be hard on yourself, acknowledge how you are feeling, feeling bad sometimes is natural, try to put things into perspective.
8. Breathe, listen to music, talk about your feelings!