We spend about a third of our lives sleeping, it is essential in mental and physical wellbeing, so we better make sure to have good quality sleep as well!
What can you do to have a better night’s sleep? We collected a few tips for you:
- Try to go to bed and wake up at consistent times!
- Reduce blue light exposure – put your phone down or set a blue light filter if you can’t!
- Improve the surroundings – no distracting things in the bedroom, keep the temperature a little cooler, minimize light and maybe get a plant!
- Relax and wind down after the work day! A consistent night time routine can help signal your body that it’s time for sleep.
- Get the energy out, engage in physical activity during the day!