CRUISING IN CROATIA
21-25th May 2020 | 20-30 People | 1 Ship
Dive into 5 days of learning, discovery and adventure through our tailored workshops; whilst swimming in secluded bays; exploring historic islands; watching mesmerising sunsets, and sharing the whole experience with like-minded individuals!
The days themselves will be tailored to the attendees’ needs, while you can attend or skip the programs flexibly. There will be a number of activities provided, including workshops related to: personal development; mental health management; arts & music; mind-opening talks; yoga & meditation; physical exercise; outdoor activities; entertainment and networking opportunities.
Ready to join an unforgettable experience?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EXPERIENCE
A typical day includes:
• Sailing 4-6 hours each day
• Breakfast & Lunch on the boat, optional dinner from local, fresh food on one of the beautiful Dalmatian islands
• Yoga & meditation sessions
• 1-2 workshops / day (including arts, music & verbalisation activities which don’t require any previous experience)
• Anchor in the afternoon for swimming in the sea, island discoveries or relaxing time
• Exploring historic Croatian towns & hiking
• Selected evening activities, including a special secret program
• Playing music live on the beach, singing along and dancing, while watching the stars in the sky
• Becoming part of Talent Courtyard’s community with access and benefits to special discounts, events, and the community itself, full of open-minded, smart individuals from multiple countries!
Date: 21-25th May 2020
Starting & Ending Point: Split, Croatia
Islands Visited: Milna, Bol, Stari, Hvar
Number of attendees (max): 20
Early Bird Ticket: £550+ (until 26th January 2020)
Standard Ticket: £750+ (until 29th March 2020)
Last Minute Ticket: £850+ (29th March onwards)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE
We are a global community of diverse individuals. Our members are professionals from various countries and of all ages who all share the curiosity for the new and the respect for each individual.
Every Talent Courtyard event is different. We shape our workshops and other activities specifically to our attendees’ needs and requirements. To see a typical schedule scroll through our UPCOMING RETREATS page.
Accommodation, Breakfast & Lunch
On this retreat, cabins include a fan and are based on twin share (bunk beds). The ship has separate toilets and showers on its main deck. It contains plenty of deck chairs for relaxation and spacious areas for breakfast, lunch and the workshops.